Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picture of the Day: February 22

Today I started cutting the chair rail for the living room. So far all of my measurements have been spot on and the pieces have fit perfectly (they still need to be painted, though, so they're not up yet). I would have made that my picture of the day since I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever used a saw and cut stuff myself and I'm feeling pretty accomplished, but after thinking about HOW I was actually doing it (um, at one point I had the mitre box in my lap while I was sawing away. Don't worry, Mom...I still have all my fingers!), I decided that maybe you would all rather see something else. This picture is a much better representation of the colors in the living room than Sunday's picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment