Monday, July 4, 2011

Picture of the Day: July 4

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Since today is Mark's last day in VA for the summer, we wanted to do something fun...so we headed out to Great Meadow for their fireworks show. There were people everywhere!

We watched some cloggers...

...saw some horses...

...then headed out to the polo field to grab a seat, eat some snacks, and wait for the fireworks.

I wish I had bubbles!

The fireworks show was fantastic!

Ooo...

Aaah...

Mark and I made a mad dash for the exit at the end of the show; we have to get up at 4:30am to get him to the airport on time. He'll be out in OKC until late August for radar training, which means that I'll be on my own with the dogs for the next few months. Hopefully the time goes by kinda fast...I'm going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment