Sunday, June 17, 2012

One more state down...

Last week I got to spend a few days in Utah! Mark and I will be running a full marathon this fall and I figured a half marathon would be a good way to stay on track with training and keep me motivated. Since I couldn't get leave for the race I wanted to run near home I had to look elsewhere for a race that would line up with the few days I could get off, so Utah it was! 

Thanks to an RDO swap (thank you, Jen!) I was able to get almost an entire week off and decided to head out a few days early. Mark is saving his leave for a quick trip to Maine with his family later this summer, so one of my friends from NJ tagged along instead. The next few posts will be fairly picture-heavy, but the scenery was awesome! I can't wait to go back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment