Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday, Week Fourteen

June 7, 2002

The ramp of what I'm pretty sure is Bismarck, ND (BIS), as seen from the right seat of N7581F. My buddy Tom had to fly out to Seattle to pick up a Cessna Caravan for the skydiving school where we worked, and he asked if I wanted to tag along. Absolutely!! We picked the plane up in Tacoma Narrows and flew back to NJ over the course of two days. It was a fantastic flight; it's not often you get the chance to fly completely across the country.

A couple weeks ago I was working and saw a plane on the scope that was dropping jumpers over Orange. I clicked on the tag, and it was N7581F! I knew that the skydiving school I used to work for had sold it a while ago, but it was funny to see that it wound up so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment