Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Picture of the Day: October 2nd to October 8th

October 2nd: The weather lately has been fantastic, and that means more time hanging out on our front porch. The dogs have been enjoying it, too. 

October 3rd: We ran down to Culpeper to grab a few odds and ends...including dinner. Mmm...   :) 

October 4th: I needed to renew my passport and figured it would be faster and easier to take and print the new passport photo myself. Ha! A couple hours of printer hiccups and some pricey ink cartridges later, I finally got it fixed. I guess the silver lining to this is that the printer should be ready to go when it's time to print Christmas cards.

October 5th: Back to work. The sunset from the track was pretty cool.

October 6th: Another work day, another sunset from work. This was from one of the benches in front of the building. 

October 7th: I worked a longer day to build up some credit time, then stopped at the airport on the way home to leave my car in the hangar. It was so nice out that I was tempted to stay and go fly for a bit, but there wasn't quite enough time. 

October 8th: Mentally, I'm still back in July or so, and it's just started dawning on me that the leaves are starting to change. I'm not ready for fall...I'd rather just stay in summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment