Saturday, October 7, 2017

Picture of the Day: September 25th to October 1st

September 25th: As much as I would have liked to stay in NC longer, I had to leave on Monday to beat the weather. It only took a few minutes to pick my way through some gaps in the clouds after I left, and I spent a good part of the flight cruising on top of the clouds with a nice tailwind. 

September 26th: Mark and Zach and the dogs got back from NC in the afternoon. Wembles looked like she could use a nap after the drive. 

September 27th: We had today off, too; it was nice to have the extra time to unpack and clean and decompress after the trip. I spent part of the afternoon watching some Hints for Homebuilders videos and drinking tea. 

September 28th: The light shining through the plant in my office looked really neat.

September 29th: More gorgeous weather; I spent part of the morning hanging out on the porch with the doggies. 

September 30th: This might not be the best picture, but Mark doctored up some apple cider and it was delicious. 

October 1st: I have no idea how we're in October already; my brain is apparently stuck back in August and I keep wondering where my summer went. At any rate, we're getting toward the end of our garden for the year, but we did at least get some nice little pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment