Sunday, November 19, 2017

Picture of the Day: November 6th to November 12th

November 6th: We spent the afternoon planting the hyacinth bulbs my mom sent. I set them all out before we started digging the holes; it'll be neat to see how this looks in the spring! 

November 6th, part two: Mark called my bluff and actually ordered Domino's. It's been a joke for a while now, but we usually just joke a bit and it ends there. I figured it was the same thing this time until I came out of the laundry room and saw the pizza boxes sitting on the table. I guess he showed me!   :) 

November 7th: I was really excited about having a long weekend this week; I figured I'd be able to get a ton of flying in. Ha! So much for that. This was the lovely weather Tuesday afternoon. 

November 8th: It was another crummy weather day, so we decided to run down to A. Smith Bowman to pick up a bottle of their latest whiskey. The leaves by the river were really pretty.

November 9th: Mark went back to work, and I stayed home to enjoy my random day off. I knocked a few things off my to do list, then hung out on the couch with the doggies for a bit. 

November 10th: Back to work, though we did take a few minutes after the eve shift to hang out in front of the fire with a little bit of whiskey and the doggies. 

November 11th: It's definitely fall; the big tree in our backyard has started losing all of its leafy things. The entire backyard is covered in them, and Bacon is really good at getting them stuck to her fluff. 

November 12th: Mark put some mulch down over the flower bulbs. Now, we wait for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment