Sunday, December 3, 2017

Picture of the Day: November 13th to November 19th

November 13th: Mark had to make a short-notice trip to NJ for a few days, so I made sure to do enough hanging out with the doggies and a drink in front of the fire for both of us.

November 14th: I spent the day doing some odds and ends around the house and the airport. I did at least stop for a break to catch a pretty sunset.

November 15th: I finally got checked out in the flight school's C172. It's a little bit older than mine, so there are a few differences, but nothing crazy. I did learn the hard way to watch out for the giant step on the landing gear; I hit my leg HARD as I got out of the plane and got a baseball-sized bruise as a souvenir. Oof.

November 16th: Back to work. I spent most of my breaks in the cafeteria, editing pictures on my computer.

November 17th: I made a quick stop at the airport in the morning to pick up my Mercedes. As if things haven't been crazy enough lately, I have to take some time to go get it inspected down in Fredericksburg next week. Fun fun!

November 18th: Today was Remington's 5k Turkey Trot! I wound up having to sit out this year, thanks to the giant bruise on my leg I got from flying a few days earlier. Mark ran, though, and got first in his age group (and 5th overall)! We now have a 15 lb. frozen turkey in our freezer.   :)

November 19th: It was such a nice afternoon, I was a bit sad that I had the mid and had to sleep instead of playing outside with the doggies in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment