Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture of the Day: January 17

It started sleeting shortly after 8pm tonight, and within half an hour our patio had turned into an ice rink!

Last night I worked my first mid shift: 10pm to 6am. It was the first time I've stayed up all night in years, but I liked it! You get to work some fairly steady traffic when you first get there, but things quiet down quite a bit by 11pm. We only saw a few planes all night, but it was interesting because almost everyone was direct destination and coming in at random altitudes, which was an interesting change from day shifts where everything is so regimented. I got home right around 6:30am and slept for a few hours, then got up around 10:30...and started my weekend early! I don't have to be back at work again until Thursday at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment