Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Picture of the Day: July 20

Have you ever had one of those days where no matter what you do, you just can't seem to get started? Well, that's how the past three days have been for me. I should have gone shopping and flying this weekend and wound up not doing either one. I randomly woke up at 5:50am this morning (yuck!) and couldn't get back to sleep, so I gave up and spent the day bumming around the house in my pajamas. Among the vaguely productive things I did do today: made chimichurri to use up some of the leftover cilantro and parsley from last week's cooking adventures...

...spent several minutes trying to convince Bacon that yes, she really DID need to come back inside...

...and made a small batch of cookies for my lunches.

Ah well...I guess it doesn't hurt to take a break for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment