Thursday, August 8, 2013

Picture of the Day: July 29th to August 4th

July 29th: I had a day shift today instead of the mid, so I wasn't a total zombie at the end of the day. The weather was nice, so I sat on the front porch for a bit and played with some of the settings on my new camera.

July 30th: The weather was nice again and Mark and I somehow both had the day off, so we flew my C172 to Tangier Island. (You can read more about it in my previous post.) We had a really good time!

July 31st: We spent today doing stuff at home since we were gone all day yesterday. I made some spaghetti squash with veggies for dinner. Nom!

August 1st: My orange tree is growing nuts! At the rate this thing is growing it's going to be taller than me pretty soon.

August 2nd: There are so many settings and knobs and buttons on my new camera that I've been trying to play with them all as much as possible in hopes of figuring out how everything works. I was taking some pictures in our backyard and noticed that the hydrangea is starting to turn pink around the edges.

August 3rd: I spent almost every waking moment today either running on the treadmill (7 miles...that was fun) or working. My 10-6 shift got turned into a 10-8, so I was pretty beat by the time I got home. Oh well...at least I had time to grab a quick picture of the bush in our front yard. The blue flowers are just starting to open.

August 4th:  I was wiped out today from the long day yesterday, plus I had day/mid, so today was another work/sleep/work day. I poked my head out front to grab a picture of one of my new flowers before running back inside to get ready for work again. I'm definitely looking forward to my long weekend coming up so I can get a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment