Sunday, October 27, 2013

Picture of the Day: October 7th to October 13th

October 7th: The sunset tonight was really pretty! I'm not a huge fan of it getting darker earlier, but if the sunsets are this nice I can't complain too much.

October 8th: Another nice sunset. Pretty!

October 9th: Mark and I went to the Alamo Drafthouse to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. If there isn't an Alamo Drafthouse near you, I'm so sorry. You're missing out! It's a movie theater, but you can order really good food and drinks (and alcohol) while you watch the movie. It's an awesome setup, plus they show really fun things before the movie starts, like short cartoons and clips from old TV shows. I had a really good spinach pizza...I inhaled the whole thing! (And don't worry...I took this before the movie started!)

October 10th: Mark and I found this little beaver ornament in a gift shop in Oregon. Eventually we're going to have a Christmas tree jammed full of ornaments we've picked up on our various trips.

October 11th: I was curious to see what Bacon and Giz would do with my heating pad if I set it on the floor and turned it on. Answer: Giz plopped right down on it and wouldn't share.

October 12th: Sue and Wayne sent me a big bag of lavender buds. My office smells so good now!

October 13th: I had day/mid today and the weather was awful for what felt like the tenth day in a row, so I didn't do much aside from work and sleep. This is next up on my list of books to read; I'm almost finished reading a biography of Anne Frank that goes really in-depth, so it will be neat to read this knowing the background information. I picked this book up in Amsterdam at the Anne Frank House; there's a little sticker on the front page that the girl at the register placed inside when I bought it. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment