Saturday, October 26, 2013

Picture of the Day: September 30th to October 6th

September 30th: Mug cake! My mom gave me a cookbook full of mug cake recipes, so we tried the Mexican chocolate one today. *drool*  It was fantastic, and as much as I can't believe I'm about to say this, it's nice to have just a little bit of cake.

October 1st: Piano homework, fancy coffee, and a puzzle. I had a makeup piano lesson today, and after drinking so much amazing coffee in Washington and Oregon, Mark got us a fancy espresso machine. He made me some fancy coffee while I did my homework before the lesson.   :)

October 2nd: I felt like death today. It was some sort of angry cold thing that sucked all the energy out of me. NOT fun! I spent most of the day on the couch, but did take a break from sitting around like a slug to drink some fancy coffee and do this evil puzzle. In hindsight, maybe starting with a 1000 piece mostly black and white puzzle wasn't the best choice, but we eventually finished it. 

October 3rd: The big pumpkin in our backyard is almost ready to be picked! It's about the size of a beach ball.

October 4th: I'm absolutely loving the flowers in our front yard. If you're getting sick of flower pictures, I'm sorry. There's going to be a lot more where these came from!

October 5th: One of the smaller trees in our front yard is already started to turn pretty colors. I can't believe it's fall already...where the heck did the summer go?

October 6th: Pumpkin picking day! Mark tried to flip the big pumpkin over to get a better look at the other side and the stem broke. I think it was about done, anyway. One of the small pie pumpkins was ready to go, too, and we'll hopefully wind up with a few more of those before the season ends. Looks like we'll be spending some time cooking down pumpkins soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment