Sunday, May 25, 2014

April 28th: Keukenhof Part Two

I think the flowers just got better and better as we walked.


This one may be my favorite...I love the colors!






We eventually wound up near a pond. There were little platforms in the water that you could walk across.

There were a lot of people walking along the platforms...I'm amazed nobody fell in!



Zach stopped to smell the flowers.

I made sure to get a nice picture of the two of us together...

...before getting one more like our normal selves.


We eventually looped our way back around to the fish sculpture, so we got a picture there, too.

It took a few minutes, though...this little French kid kept running in between the fish and his mother didn't seem to care that other people were waiting to take pictures there, too. I took his picture for making us wait. At least he looked like he was having fun.  :)

We eventually made our way through almost everything and stopped for souvenirs before heading back to the bus. Zach wanted to stop by his office for a work meeting, so we wanted to make sure we had enough time to grab lunch before walking down to his office. We were able to walk right out the front gate and right onto a waiting bus, then managed to find an express train back to Centraal Station from Schiphol. The Combiticket worked out great...I'll have to do it again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment