Thursday, June 19, 2014

Throwback Thursday, Week Twenty Five

A picture from my short-lived attempt at doing something athletic...my T-ball picture from first grade!

This was the only year that I played T-ball, and aside from one season of cross country in high school, the only real athletic thing I did until well after I graduated. I hated sports in school because I was pretty shy and didn't know the first thing about any of the rules of any of the games, so I spent most of my time doing more artsy stuff like drama, band, and choir. I actually swore that I hated running up until the past couple years, when I suddenly decided that running a marathon sounded like a good idea. (For the record, I no longer hate running, though, given my recent track record with injuries, it seems like running may hate me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment