Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday, Week Thirty Six

December 4, 2013

I know I didn't throw it too far back today, but whatever. I took this last year in Death Valley; Mark and I woke up early and drove over to the sand dunes to catch the sunrise. Absolutely, completely worth it. Death Valley is one of my happy places and I'm hoping to go back again later this year. At any rate, I was looking for a nice, peaceful picture for today because the shift I just worked was anything but. We didn't really have any weather in any of our sectors but most of the facilities around us did, and the night just had a very squirrely feel to it that I couldn't kick. The whole day was a bit dumb, really, and ended with me getting home to find Mark had locked me out of the house and gone to bed. A fitting end to a stupid day; hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment