Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Picture of the Day: May 1st to May 7th

May 1st: The weather was crummy again, so we hung out at home after the mid. We had some fancy snacks later in the day. 

May 2nd: The skies finally cleared, though it was too windy to fly. At least there was finally a bit of blue sky!

May 3rd: It was too windy to fly again, so Mark and I spent the afternoon hiking up in Shenandoah. We tried out a new trail that was pretty nice, then stopped at a couple overlooks before heading home. It's always neat to see spring working its way up the ridges.

May 4th: I was feeling a bit under the weather today, so I stayed home from work. At least I had a bit of company while I hung out on the couch.

May 5th: I was feeling a bit better, so I went over to the airport in the morning to take care of a couple things for an upcoming event. The clouds looked pretty crazy as the weather moved through. 

May 6th: Mark and I ran the Wicked Bottom 5k in the morning. It was a really fun race, even with the rain that started about 10 minutes in. Mark wound up getting 2nd place in his age group. It was a good first race of the season! 

May 7th: Back to work, and back to walking the track on my breaks. One of these days, maybe the wind will die down so I can fly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment