Thursday, September 21, 2017

Picture of the Day: September 11th to September 17th

September 11th: I had a lazy day after the mid, and at some point, Mark suggested we have waffles and bacon and whisky for dinner. I wasn't about to argue that. 

September 12th: I got a few things done around the hangar today, then went out for a solo flight later in the afternoon. It was a little cloudy, but really pretty out near the mountains. 

September 13th: We're going on a trip next week, and Mark spent a good part of the day packing for it...including the most important thing: drink selection. 

September 14th: Back to work. I was working west departures toward the end of the night when the tower called me to work a go around. I got the plane on course, gave him back to approach...then noticed him breaking out to the east a few minutes later. He did eventually land, but his flight path made a neat bow tie just south of the airport.

 September 15th: Another evening shift; I managed to squeeze in a lap around the track right after sunset.

 September 16th: Today was one of the very few Saturdays that I didn't stay to work extra on the end of the day shift (mostly because I hadn't even started to pack for our trip). My reward was seeing this truck truck truck truck on the way home. (And don't worry: I was safely stopped at the light when I took this picture.)

September 17th: I had day/mid today, and managed to get the whole cafeteria to myself on one of my breaks in the morning. That meant I had the TV remote all to myself, too, so I was able to catch part of the Formula 1 race in Singapore before I had to head back.

No comments:

Post a Comment