Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Picture of the Day: November 20th to November 26th

November 20th: Dinner of champions! Pizza, tater tots, and a bourbon and ginger ale. You're supposed to color coordinate what you eat, right?

November 21st: My buddy Bob came over to the hangar and helped me get my bigger tools set up. I actually cut sheet metal with my band saw...you have no idea how happy that makes me! I'm one healthy step closer to getting started on my kit. I know it'll be hard to make much progress over the next month or so with the holidays, but once things calm down I'm planning to spend lots of quality time in my shop.   :)

November 22nd: Mark and I had our Thanksgiving today since we'll be spending actual Thanksgiving at work. We roasted a chicken, and had stuffing, veggie mac and cheese, Brussels sprouts, challah buns, and cranberry sauce. It all turned out really well!

November 23rd: Actual Thanksgiving! I stuck with my tradition: watch the Macy's parade while I eat leftovers (in this case, homemade bread pudding), drink coffee, and read the Washington Post and all of the sale papers. We went to work in the afternoon, where we spent most of the shift hanging out and stuffing our faces.

November 24th: My mom sent me a really neat birthday card; the inside was a pop-up airplane that you can detach and turn into an ornament! It was pretty cool.   :)

November 25th: I had to make a quick stop at my hangar on the way home from work. If I hadn't been so tired, I would have gone up for a quick flight...the sunset was gorgeous!

November 26th: We both worked day/mid and had a very hectic afternoon in between! We had a flight to catch first thing the next morning, so we had to get the dogs to the kennel, finish packing, and close up the house before we left for work. I was counting down the minutes until we left...I couldn't wait for a few days of warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment