Sunday, January 14, 2018

Picture of the Day: December 25th to December 31st

December 25th: Christmas! We both had to work day shifts, but after we got home we changed into pajamas and had our own Christmas. Bacon especially liked helping Mark open his presents. 

December 26th: I was still getting over being sick, so we had a lazy day at home. We spent the evening watching some more Great British Baking Show and trying a couple whisky samples. 

December 27th: Jeff and Caeli were in town, so we had them over for a bit. We had snacks and whiskey samples and played pool and watched cartoons. It was nice to catch up with them again.  :) 

December 28th: Back to work, though we did spend a little bit of time hanging out in front of the fire when we got home.

December 29th: One of my buddies at work has chickens and ducks, and since his family is out of town for the holidays, he had a lot of extra eggs. He brought some of them to work and gave them away. I'm not about to turn down fresh local eggs!  :)

December 30th: We got a little bit of snow today. I'm not sure that any of us were happy about it. 

December 31st: Goodbye 2017, hello 2018! This is how I rang in the new year: sitting on position at work, sipping the sparkling grape juice that the supervisor thoughtfully brought in to share. One of my coworkers yelled a countdown across the room, and I said "Happy New Year" to the one plane I had on frequency. Really, it wasn't a bad way to start the new year.   :)

And with that, my Picture of the Day project has come to an end. It doesn't mean I won't still post things here! I'll still update this with stuff that we do. I just won't be taking pictures every single day. I've got some fun stuff planned for this coming year, so it's time to focus my energy on new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment