Thursday, January 4, 2018

Picture of the Day: December 18th to December 24th

December 18th: I had to run a bunch of errands, and it wound up making the most sense to put all the stamps on my Christmas cards in my hangar so I could stop by the post office on my way home. Multitasking!

December 19th: My parents came to visit! And they brought delicious Italian food from Carollo's with them for dinner. We hung out and watched some Great British Baking Show after dinner, and shortly before I went to bed I got a fever and started to feel pretty awful. Awesome. 

December 20th: I was still feeling pretty sick, so I stayed home and slept while my parents and Mark went to Old Town Culpeper for the day. My mom brought the stuff to make pizzelles, so she showed me how to make those after dinner. (And that's two loaves of freshly made challah on the counter, too, that she made in the morning!)

December 21st: My parents left in the morning, and I called out of work and spent the day napping at home. I did find the chia pet that evening, thanks to a few hints from my mom.   :)

December 22nd: Another day sick at home; I spent most of it napping again. Whatever this cold/fever/sore throat thing is, it's kicking my butt hard. At least the tree is pretty. 

December 23rd: I spent yet another day sick at home, though I was starting to feel a little better as the day went on. I posted this year's Christmas card on Facebook and Instagram, so at least there's that. 

December 24th: Finally back to work! But only for a few hours; I took leave and wound up coming home for a nap around lunch time. I finally finished wrapping all of the presents I needed to wrap, then Mark and I each gave each other a Christmas Eve present and watched Muppet Christmas Carol before heading to bed early. Almost Christmas!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment