Saturday, December 30, 2017

Picture of the Day: December 11th to December 17th

December 11th: Time to shoot the Christmas card!  :)

December 12th: I spent part of the afternoon with one of my buddies at the FBO, comparing different electronic flight bag programs on our iPads. It was cold and breezy, so it was a nice afternoon to sit inside, sipping warm apple cider. 

December 13th: Mark put up our outside Christmas lights today.

December 14th: The angel on top of our tree. She wound up filled with colored lights this year, so she's extra fancy.   :)

December 15th: We had to work today, but we did take a few minutes to hang out in front of the fire after we got home. 

December 16th: Exciting day at work! And by exciting, I mean it was kind of slow and I spent one of my breaks in the cafeteria, talking to people online and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. 

December 17th: I had day/mid today, but I did spend a little bit of time in between working on some notecards for myself. My original plan was to stuff these with money to give as Christmas presents, but honestly, I might keep some of them for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment