Sunday, December 24, 2017

Picture of the Day: December 4th to December 10th

December 4th: I almost cried tears of joy when I got home from work and saw this. (Instead of crying, I settled for a loooong hot shower.)

December 5th: Mark and I have been watching the Great British Baking Show lately, and honestly, it's hard to watch it and not want to bake everything ever. By the end of the night we wound up making 3 different kinds of cookies. Oops.

December 6th: Time to get our Christmas tree! You're supposed to look for the fattest one in the lot, right?

December 7th: Our poinsettia in the kitchen. I was feeling a bit under the weather today and wound up calling out of work and going back to bed for a while.

December 8th: Back to work, just in time for...a random snow storm? Bleh! It started out as a chance of flurries and every time I looked at the forecast they had revised the totals higher.

December 9th: It did snow, as forecast, but thankfully didn't stick to any of the roads. That meant I could still go to the airport Christmas party. We had a really good turnout, and while I didn't win the raffle for the fancy GPS watch, I still had a lot of fun catching up with some buddies. (And we wound up getting about 2 inches of snow by the end of it.)

December 10th: And that fast, the snow was gone. That's my kind of snow storm! We both had day/mid today, so this was about the extent of time I got to be outside before it was time to go in and grab a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment