Saturday, December 16, 2017

Picture of the Day: November 27th to December 3rd

November 27th: Ahhh, it's so nice to be back in Mexico for a few days! We're spending a long weekend at the same resort we visited last year; this year our room is right on the beach. I'm looking forward to some nice beach time this week! (And I'll have more blog posts about our trip soon!)

November 28th: The view from the main bar on the beach. We spent most of the day hanging out on the beach, reading and sipping drinks and just relaxing. It was really nice.   :) 

November 29th: We took a morning trip to Tulum to see the ruins. We had a bit of free time after the main part of the tour, so we went down to check out the beach. 

November 30th: Our last full day at the resort, and we spent it at the beach again. Normally I love going on all sorts of excursions and such, but the one thing we wished we had done differently the year before was spend more time enjoying the beach. Mission accomplished!

December 1st: Not a bad place to celebrate my birthday! We had to fly home in the afternoon, but we spent the morning soaking up every last minute of beach time before we had to leave. 

December 2nd: Man, what a difference 24 hours makes. Bleh! Mark went back to work, but I had an extra day off. I noticed a puddle on the floor after I fed the dogs, and at first I figured it was a mess that one of them made. Then I noticed just how big the puddle was, and that it smelled like rusty water, and figured out that something else was up. Lucky us, our hot water heater died and was leaking water all over the place. Awesome.

December 3rd: I didn't have the mid this week, which meant that I was awake when Santa rode around the neighborhood on the back of a firetruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment