Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picture of the Day: June 29

Today I made it to NJ! My parents' collection of outside kitties didn't seem too excited to see me, though. :)

My family is oh-so-tech savvy. Zach was showing me how his iPhone plays HD video, while my parents called each other on their cell phones. While they sat across the table from each other.

After dinner I got to hang out with Kristen! We did some serious financial damage at the mall, then took a time-out to duck into a shoe store. One of my favorite things to do is try on the most ridiculous, trashiest, tallest high heels I can find...something that is definitely more fun with someone else!

We are classy ladies. :)

The scary thing is those weird strappy snakeskin print shoes were actually pretty comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment