Thursday, April 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday, Week Seventeen

October 19, 2011

My normal pose when I travel anywhere...holding a camera to my face! This was from our first trip to Iceland; Mark took this one of me in Thingvellir when we went on a day long tour of the Golden Circle. I think we had already gone to the hot springs by this point, so I was nice and mellow.

I figured an Iceland throwback would be appropriate for this week...I'm actually here right now! My brother and I are spending a couple days in Iceland; tomorrow we're flying to Amsterdam to finish out the week. Mark unfortunately couldn't get the leave from work so it's just me and Zach this time. (Don't worry...Mark and I have a few more fun trips together coming up very soon!) I'm not going to give anything away (believe me, there will be LOTS of blog posts and pictures to come), but since Zach is a very fun person to travel with I'm sure we'll come back with some good stories. Hope you're all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment