Saturday, January 9, 2016

December Flying Recap

Hours flown in December: 1.9
Total hours flown for the year: 68.3

December 8th: 1.9 in the C172. Dave and I flew down to RIC for a Women Can Fly meeting. The weather was great, there was barely any wind, and it was really easy to get in and out. It was a nice day to fly!

***

So. It's pretty clear that I didn't get anywhere near the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year, let alone the revised goals I set when I realized the initial goals weren't going to happen. I ran into more maintenance issues than I expected this past year, which led to about 4.5 months of downtime for the C172. And I have no excuse for the C120...I just didn't force myself to get out there. I did take a couple fun trips in the C172, so at least there was that!

I didn't initially make any goals for 2016, but now that I'm a few days into the new year I'm starting to get a little antsy and that may change. I'm not going to announce anything official yet, but I do have tentative plans for several fun flying trips this year, as well as a potential large purchase before the year is up. One thing is certain...I'm not hanging up my headset or my wings any time soon.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment