Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Picture of the Day: January 16th to January 22nd

January 16th: Mark got his latest order of whiskey today and decided to take his own picture of the day to celebrate all of his new bottles. 

January 17th: The inside of my '66 Mustang. I spent a bit of time working in the hangar today, and among the things I wanted to do was grab some pictures for reference as I slowly restore it. It's in pretty decent shape, but it still needs a bit of work, and having pictures to reference will make it a lot easier when I need to order parts. 

January 18th: It was another crummy weather day, so Mark and I spent part of the day making a whole bunch of food. Veggie mac and cheese, butternut squash pasta, butternut squash soup, and honey wheat bread...we won't need to cook again for a while! 

January 19th: We both had to work evening shifts, but we spent a little time after work planning out an upcoming trip.

January 20th: I spent a good chunk of the morning starting to go through my RV-10 plans. Sloooowly getting started on my project. 

January 21st: We both worked day shifts, then had Jen and Naomi over in the afternoon. Jen is visiting for a class, so she flew up a day early so we could all hang out. Mark made sure we had lots of tasty snacks.   :) 

January 22nd: Day/mid today...it's been crummy weather all week. This was shortly before we left for work. I'm starting to forget what the sun looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment