Sunday, February 5, 2017

Picture of the Day: January 30th to February 5th

January 30th: I had the day off and woke up to this! It had snowed overnight. We only got about an inch, but it was still really pretty (and the dogs liked running around in it).

January 31st: I spent part of today hanging out with my airport buddy, Bob, in his shop. He has the tail on his project now! I spent a bit of time picking his brain about tools and work benches...time to start hitting the books again so I can get my project started.

February 1st: We went to the movies and Tyson's later in the day. Mark wanted to get some new glasses, so we stopped at Warby Parker. It was pretty fun to try on a bunch of different frames.

February 2nd: Bob picked me up in the morning and we went to the hardware store down the street to buy all the wood for my workbenches. Bob's going to cut everything up for me, then we're going to take it all to my hangar and put everything together there. I'm looking forward to getting my shop finished!

February 3rd: The weather was nice enough to walk the track again at work. The clouds were a bit dramatic in the afternoon.

February 4th: There was a really pretty sunset, so I ran outside to grab a few pictures.

Bonus picture! It was a bit misty, but the moon looked pretty neat.

February 5th: Mark and I recently noticed that there are a whole bunch of birds in our neighborhood. It didn't take them long at all to find the new bird feeder Mark ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment