Sunday, June 4, 2017

Picture of the Day: May 29th to June 4th

May 29th: Mark and I were sitting on the front porch when I noticed this rainbow streak in the clouds. It lasted just long enough for me to grab my good camera and get a few pictures, then it disappeared. Neat! 

May 30th: Mark and I  dropped my Mustang off at the shop to get a few things fixed. We took the wiener dogs with when we went to the airport to pick it up; they had fun sniffing the interior.

May 31st: Mark took Wembles kayaking. She wasn't a huge fan, and when he rowed up to the dock she climbed right out of the boat. So much for that!

June 1st: Mark and I both had today off for a nice long weekend. We took advantage of the free evening and went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant in Culpeper. Mark was very happy that they had their pork belly appetizer again. 

June 2nd: Not the best picture, but I came home from work to a whole box of notebooks I had ordered. These have plastic covers and graph paper inside; they're my favorites (and pretty much the only notebooks I use anymore). 

June 3rd: Mark and I both spent most of the day inside at work, but we did at least get a little while to enjoy the gorgeous weather outside in the evening. We hung out on the porch for a bit, drinking wine and eating cheese and crackers. 

June 4th: In addition to putting together the Women Can Fly event, I've been trying to get rid of the last random junk piles in my office. I figured that dumping everything in the middle of the floor would be a little more motivating, but since I've been working so much the past few days, all it's really done is make my office as messy as the rest of my life right now. I've definitely got some work to do over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment